- Philosophy of Religion; Science and Religion; Christian Theology; Historical Jesus
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council Early Career Scheme (ECS) (HKD 137,020): ‘A Reassessment of the Cosmological and Teleological Arguments for the Existence of God’. September 2019 to August 2021.
- Loke, Andrew. 2022. ‘A new moral argument for the existence of God.’ International Journal for Philosophy of Religion.10.1007/s11153-022-09842-1.
- Loke, Andrew. 2022. ‘A critical engagement with N.T. Wright on Natural Theology.’ TheoLogica 6(2). https://doi.org/10.14428/thl.v6i2.64263.
- Loke, Andrew. 2021. ‘On how Chalcedonian Christology can be affirmed without the errors of Eutychianism and Nestorianism: A reply to Joshua Farris.’ Neue Zeitschrift für Systematische Theologie und Religionsphilosophie 63:110-121.
- Loke, Andrew. 2022. The Origin of Humanity and Evolution: Science and Scripture in Conversation. London: T & T Clark (Bloomsbury).
- Loke Andrew. 2022. Evil, Sin, and Christian Theism. Routledge New Critical Thinking in Religion, Theology and Biblical Studies series. London: Routledge.
- Loke, Andrew. 2022. The Teleological and Kalām Cosmological Arguments Revisited. Cham, Switzerland: Springer Nature.
- Loke Andrew. 2020. Investigating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ: A New Transdisciplinary Approach. Routledge New Critical Thinking in Religion, Theology and Biblical Studies series. London: Routledge.
- Loke, Andrew. 2017b. The Origins of Divine Christology. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
|Selected Conference Presentations:|
- ‘Human Origins and Traditional Adamic Fall Theodicy.’ Ian Ramsey Centre Summer Conference, Oxford University. 20/7/2019.
- Moderator and presenter ‘Philosophy and the Question of Origin Roundtable.’ World Congress of Philosophy, Peking University. 14/8/2018.
- ‘The Self-understanding of Jesus and Christian-Islamic Discourse.’ Cambridge University, Religious Studies Seminar, 15/3/2013.
|Selected Research Grants:|
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council Early Career Scheme (ECS): ‘A Reassessment of the Cosmological and Teleological Arguments for the Existence of God’, September 2019 to August 2021.
|Knowledge Transfer Activities / Projects:|
- Contributor to documentary ‘Science and God’ https://www.thegodquestion.tv/global/index/ . Released December 2021.
- ‘Is the Kalām Sound? Debate with Graham Oppy.’ Capturing Christianity 8/12/2020 (29,000 views on youtube).
- Keynote speaker. ‘Current issues in Christology.’ Annual conference of the Fellowship of Chinese Theologians (神学人团契), Taiwan Graduate School of Theology, 7-8/12/2018.
- ‘Human life: made in the image of God?’ Public Lecture at Beijing Xijiao Hotel, organised by Faraday Institute, Cambridge University, 4/4/2016.