Applicants should possess a bachelor's degree from a recognized university or comparable institution. Proof of English proficiency is required for all applicants whose bachelor’s degrees were obtained from non-English medium institutions. These applicants must meet the following minimum requirements for English proficiency:
- a score of 74 (Internet-based test) in TOEFL; or
- an overall band score of 6.0 in IELTS; or
- a score of 450 in the College English Test band 6 (CET-6) of China
* The test result provided should be within two years from the date of issuance of the Admission Offer letter.
- The tuition fee for the entire programme is HK$ 100,000
- (Full-time in two installments; Part-time in three installments)
- 28 September, 2020
- 1 February (1st batch), 7 June (2nd batch) &
- 26 July, 2021 (for local students only).
Applications should be submitted online via the online application system.
Applicants are required to submit the following supporting documents along with their application:
- HKID card (for local applicants); Passport or other identity documents of home country (for non-local applicants). Please click here for details.
- Degree certificate(s)/graduation diploma(s), and transcript(s) for academic qualification(s) supporting the application
- English proficiency test results (e.g. TOEFL/IELTS results)
For details of application information, please click here .
- Tel: (852) 3411 5822 (Programme Information)/ (852) 3411 5127 (Admission)
- Fax: (852) 3411 7379
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: MAEPA, Room 1001, 10/F, Christian Education Centre, Department of Religion and Philosophy, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong