Applicants should possess an undergraduate degree from a recognized university or comparable institution. Proof of English proficiency is required for all applicants whose bachelor’s degrees were obtained from a university or comparable institution where English is not the medium of instruction (e.g. China, Taiwan). These applicants must meet the following minimum requirements for English proficiency:
- a score of 537 (Paper-based) or 74 (Internet-based test) in TOEFL; or
- an overall band score of 6.0 in IELTS; or
- a score of 450 in the College English Test band 6 (CET-6) of China
* The test result provided should be within two years from the date of issuance of the Admission Offer letter.
- The tuition fee for the entire programme is HK$ 100,000
- (Full-time in two installments; Part-time in three installments)
- 25 September, 2019
- 31 January (1st batch), 30 April (2nd batch), 30 June (3rd batch) &
- 8 August, 2020 (for local students only).
- For online applications, please visit the Academic Registry webpage at https://iss.hkbu.edu.hk/amsappl_pg/welcome.jsf
- Tel: (852) 3411 5822 (Programme Information)/ (852) 3411 5127 (Admission)
- Fax: (852) 3411 7379
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: MAEPA, Room 1001, 10/F, Christian Education Centre, Department of Religion and Philosophy, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong