- Philosophy of Religion; Science and Religion; Christian Theology; Historical Jesus
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council Early Career Scheme (ECS) (HKD 137,020): ‘A Reassessment of the Cosmological and Teleological Arguments for the Existence of God’. September 2019 to August 2021.
- Investigating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ: A New Transdisciplinary Approach. Routledge New Critical Thinking in Religion, Theology and Biblical Studies series. London: Routledge. 2020.
- ‘Reply to panellists; panel review of Andrew Loke’s A Kryptic Model of the Incarnation, American Academy of Religion Annual Conference 2017.’ Philosophia Christi 21: 49-56. 2019.
- ‘Theological critiques of Natural Theology: A reply to Andrew Moore.’ Neue Zeitschrift für Systematische Theologie und Religionsphilosophie 61:207-222. 2019.
- Investigating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ: A New Transdisciplinary Approach. Routledge New Critical Thinking in Religion, Theology and Biblical Studies series. London: Routledge. Forthcoming 2020.
- God and Ultimate Origins: A Novel Cosmological Argument. Palgrave Frontiers in Philosophy of Religion Series. Cham, Switzerland: Springer Nature. 2017.
- The Origins of Divine Christology. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 2017.
- A Kryptic Model of the Incarnation. London: Routledge. 2014.
- 骆德恩 (Loke, Andrew). 2014.《愈辯愈明》(Debating the Christian Faith). 香港：天道.
|Selected Conference Presentations:|
- ‘Human Origins and Traditional Adamic Fall Theodicy.’ Ian Ramsey Centre Summer Conference, Oxford University. 20/7/2019.
- Moderator and presenter ‘Philosophy and the Question of Origin Roundtable.’ World Congress of Philosophy, Peking University. 14/8/2018.
- ‘The Self-understanding of Jesus and Christian-Islamic Discourse.’ Cambridge University, Religious Studies Seminar, 15/3/2013.
|Selected Research Grants:|
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council Early Career Scheme (ECS): ‘A Reassessment of the Cosmological and Teleological Arguments for the Existence of God’, September 2019 to August 2021.
|Knowledge Transfer Activities / Projects:|
- Keynote speaker. ‘Current issues in Christology.’ Annual conference of the Fellowship of Chinese Theologians (神学人团契), Taiwan Graduate School of Theology, 7-8/12/2018.
- ‘Human life: made in the image of God?’ Public Lecture at Beijing Xijiao Hotel, organised by Faraday Institute, Cambridge University, 4/4/2016.