- Social and Political Philosophy; Applied Ethics and Moral Philosophy; Comparative Philosophy (Chinese and Western)
- Philosophical Investigation of the Ethics of Human Rights
- Confucian Animal Ethics and Its Practical Application
- Moral Issues of Public Health and Technology
- Enhanced Interrogation, Consequential Evaluation, and Human Rights to Health. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry, 16(3), 455-461. 2019.
- A Preliminary Consequential Evaluation of the Roles of Cultures in Human Rights Debates. Filosofia Theoretica: Journal of African Philosophy, Culture and Religions, 8(1), 163-182. 2019.
- East Asia: Challenges to Political Rights. In Jay Drydyk & Lori Keleher (Eds.), Routledge Handbook of Development Ethics (pp. 382-386). New York: Routledge. 2019
- Animal Ethics, International Animal Protection and Confucianism. Global Policy, 6(2), 172-175. 2015.
- A Human Rights Debate on Physical Security, Political Liberty, and the Confucian Tradition. Dao: A Journal of Comparative Philosophy, 13(4), 567-588. 2014
|Selected Research Grants:|
- A Philosophical Investigation of the Ethics of Human Rights to Health, Early Career Scheme (ECS), Research Grants Council, HKD $200,000, 20172019, role: PI
- Augmenting Physical Learning Spaces with Location-based Services Using iBeacon Technology for Engaging Learning Experiences, Funding Scheme for Teaching and Learning Related Proposals, No. PolyU1/T&L/16-19, University Grants Committee, HKD $ 12,321,533 (HKBU’s Portion: $1,211,000), 20172020, Charles Man-sing WONG (PI), Benedict Shing Bun Chan (Co-I of the project; Project Leader of HKBU’s Portion)