- Science, Religion and Philosophy
- Psychology and Christianity
- Cultivating Peace
- Intelligent Design in the Origin of Life and the Universe
- Modern Education in China and Its Impacts
- Sino-Western Cultural Exchange and the Development of Christianity in China
- Chinese Christianity and its Spiritual Disciplines
- Religious Dialogue between Christianity and other Chinese Religious Traditions
- Modern and Contemporary Sinologists’ Classical Translations and Chinese Works
- Religion, Moral Development and Liberal Society
The Centre organizes academic conferences from time to time and selected conference papers were published in books or journals.
A publication of Centre for Sino-Christian Studies, Hong Kong Baptist University
- The opinions expressed in this publication are not necessarily those of the University, or members of the Editorial Board
- Reproduction is permitted for educational purpose, please contact Centre for Sino-Christian Studies. Users are requested to credit Newsletter of the Centre for Sino-Christian Studies and the author(s). A copy of the reprinted material should be sent to the Editorial Board.
Some of the Centre researchers' articles on Christianity Theology, Christianity Ethics, Christianity Philosophy and Science & Theology are selected for sharing .