- Secularism studies; Theology of Religions; Epistemology of Religion; Inter-religious studies; Religious Fundamentalism and Violence; Religious Pluralism; Contextual Theologies; Philosophical Theology; Pentecostal/Charismatic Theology; Corruption studies; Globalisms and Globalization; Psychology of Religion
- Karmic and Abrahamic Faiths: Comparative Themes for Interreligious Dialogue, SP, 2018.
- Theology in Fiction Series: City of Magic in Christian Trends, Vols.8-9. 2018-2020.
- “Developing Cognitive Abilities in Children at School,” Jeyaraj, J.B. (ed) Holistic Child Development. Delhi: ISPCK, 2013.
- “Developing the Spirit of Patriotism and Humanism in Children for Peace and Harmony”, Children at Risk: Issues and Challenges, Jeyaraj, J.B. (ed.), Bangalore: CFCD/ISPCK, 2009.
- “The Gospel and Culture: Areas of Conflict, Consent, and Conversion,” Journal of the Contemporary Christian, Bangalore: CFCC, 2014.
- “Four Pillars of Holistic Theological Education”, Journal of NATA, Bangalore, 2014.
- “Hermeneutics of Religion,” Journal of the Contemporary Christian, Bangalore: CFCC, 2013.
- “The Vocation of a Christian Scholar: A Fichtean Analysis”, Journal of NATA, Bangalore, 2013.
|Selected Conference Presentations:|
- “Globalization: A Theological Overview,” CMS Conference, Union Biblical Seminary, Pune, 2014.
- “Corruption: A Philosophical Analysis,” CMS Conference, Union Biblical Seminary, Pune, 2013
- “Religious Fundamentalism and Social Order: A Philosophical Analysis,” National Seminar on Religious Fundamentalism, Department of Religious Studies, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, 2010