- Augustinian studies; religious epistemology; history of western philosophy; ethics
- Augustine’s Preaching and the Healing of Desire in the Enarrationes in Psalmos. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, forthcoming.
- “Plantinga’s Reidian Particularism: An Overview of an Epistemological Project.” (Article under review.)
- Reason, Authority, and the Healing of Desire in the Writings of Augustine. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2020.
- The Conversion and Therapy of Desire: Augustine’s Theology of Desire in the Cassiciacum Dialogues. Eugene, OR: Pickwick Publications, 2016.
- “Can Faith Be Empirical?” Science and Christian Belief 32.1 (April 2020): 63-82. Print and electronic.
- “William James and Allama Iqbal on Empirical Faith.” The Heythrop Journal (2019): 1-13 (electronic); forthcoming (print).
- “Augustine and William James on the Rationality of Faith.” The Heythrop Journal (2018): 1-12 (electronic); forthcoming (print).
- “Blessed Are Those Who Have Not Seen and Yet Have Known by Faith: Knowledge, Faith, and Sight in the New Testament.” Forthcoming in Evangelical Quarterly.
|Selected Conference Presentations:|
- Oxford Patristics Conference, September 2019
- Asia-Pacific Early Christian Studies Conference, September 2020